Welcome to our blog. We hope it helps you with shopping nike heels, jordan heels, five fingers shoes, mbt shoes and so on! Go on a happy journey here!

Friday, October 28, 2011

5FINGERS SHOES IS GOOD FOR FEET

Do you want a pair of those awesome new shoes, but you’re afraid that you can’t afford them? Relax! It’s not that difficult to find cheap Five Fingers  shoes. Luckily, you can find them on sale and at good prices if you know where to look.
Everyone wants shoes these days. Those weird looking pieces of footwear are a big hit among fitness enthusiasts and people who just want to be more comfortable with walking, standing and moving. shoes, with their unique design and thin, lightweight materials are perfect for increasing your range of motion and balance and helping with developing better agility.

 know five fingers will be more suitable for running and other sports and actives, but I still decided on the KSOs because I am gardening after all and keeping stuff out is important. They keep my feet clean and don’t mind getting wet. I have even found that I’m not accidentally breaking plants when I’m walking in my garden beds because I can feel where I’m placing my feet. are invigorating and have actually enhanced my gardening experience. Five Fingers don’t have to be just for running and hiking. They are a good fit for any activity. Some times, I wear my Vibram five fingers KSO do other things. With my six-month old  fivefingers KSO shoes, I start my hiking in the park and mountain. I plan to wear my shoes as I prepared for the start of Morgan’s Little Miami Triathlon located at Fort Ancient State Park, Oregonia, Ohio in June, 2010. It is a two-person team race comprised of a 6 mile canoe, 5.5 mile run, and an 18 mile bike race with over 1,000 teams.  five fingers KSO shoes performed flawlessly in the canoe then run segments. I wish I could have used them for the bicycle segment but I was forced to switch to my road bike shoes. A key race feature and KSO test was running up the half-mile Killer Hill from the river trail to the bike transition area with the final 50 yards on wooden steps as seen in the photo. I believe very few have run the complete hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment