Welcome to our blog. We hope it helps you with shopping nike heels, jordan heels, five fingers shoes, mbt shoes and so on! Go on a happy journey here!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Have you tried vibram five fingers "shoes" yet?

I've had my Vibram Five Fingers for about three weeks now, and I made sure to "ease into" them as their website recommends... wear them in my daily activities, yoga, indoor workouts... I didn't go out and run 5 miles in them on the first day! That worked out well, and they got a lot of attention at the grocery store.

You can't just slam your feet into them like shoes - you need to work at it a bit, but it's worth the extra effort. One more little bit of advice from my experience (Hint: you know how I love to pamper my feet with daily lotion...) make sure your feet are completely dry before you try to slip them on.

I have to say, I love them. When I run in them I feel bouncier, like I can float! Terrain hasn't been an issue and my legs are loving them too.

I completely believe the theory that these shoes can solve and prevent many of the old running injuries my fitness clients have been experiencing -- I can feel how much stronger the muscles in my feet (yes, muscles in your feet!) have become since I started alternating them with my running shoes.

Will they stick around for longer than a passing fad? Too soon to tell, but I do think the whole "barefoot running" thing is here to stay. Have you tried these shoes? Tell me what your experience has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment