Welcome to our blog. We hope it helps you with shopping nike heels, jordan heels, five fingers shoes, mbt shoes and so on! Go on a happy journey here!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Air Beau Mary Janes


God bless the folks at Cole Haan for their amazing, stylish, and comfortable ballet flats and sneaker flats. They're worth every penny. I've been wearing a pair of Air Beau Mary Janes since 2007, and they're still going strong. I don't know what I'd do without them.

Cole Haan Air's stylish walking shoes have the style of a ballet flat with the comfort of a sneaker. These slip-ons have Nike Air technology hidden on the inside, so the shoes have all the arch support of an athletic shoe, but without the bulk. The Mary Jane strap adds a touch of class. I get so many compliments on them.

These stylish walking flats are my go-to travel shoes. I never get on an airplane or train without them on my feet. They're also my city walking shoes and commuter shoes -- for walking to and from the subway for work. Mine have a little bit of patent, which allows me to dress them up and wear them with slacks or with a skirt. They're lightweight and don't have to be broken in. Best of all, Cole Haan offers a restoration and repair service that will resole your shoes (for a fee), which means your favorite shoes can last you a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment